   RE: Ontologies

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: "W. E. Perry" <wperry@fiduciary.com>, XML DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:36:25 -0600

Maybe I'm missing the point, but that sounds
an awful lot like the arguments the groves
supporters make; the need for exhaustive defintition
of the complete tree including all of the hidden
values which the properties of the abstractions
infer (eg, like the problem of the hidden
namespace declarations when using stylesheets).

Yes? No?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.