   RE: Success factors for the Web and Semantic Web

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>, "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>,Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>,"Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:11:32 -0600

What kind of test/trial?  Do we get to
game the system or are we expected to
behave rationally IAW with some set of
ethics established at the beginning?
IOW, real world or toy?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Winer [mailto:dave@userland.com]

I made the suggestion that we start a trial project with the people on this
list to get a distributed XML database on the Web with information about who
we are, what we do, etc. FWIW, this practice is known as "bootstrapping".
Start with something simple and achievable, learn from the experience, and
then do it again. Dave