   Re: Semantic Web Hackings

  • From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:38:12 +0000

> W3C job listing [...]
> http://www.w3.org/2000/11/semantic-web-activity-lead-jd.html

Interesting job: "Semantic Web Activity Leader", and a cool job description
as well: "The World Wide Web Consortium seeks a Web technology visionary,
evangalist, and consensus-builder to guide the development of technology
standards that will enable the Web to express and process semantic
content."

Are you suggesting that I should apply ;-)

I think we should take bets as to who will get the job...it has to be
someone on the W3C staff surely? Probably an RDF person... Whoever does get
it is in for a torrid but interesting time!

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.