Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: David Megginson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:53:21 -0500 (EST)
I have (finally) put together a SAX2 bugfix prerelease, which is
Please take a couple of weeks to test this for bugs. I plan to put
out the release proper some time in January, then to hand off SAX2.
Please note that this is *not* the time for new-feature requests,
interface changes, etc.
Here is a summary of major fixes:
- Added simple test program src/SAXTest.java
- Synchronized static methods in XMLReaderFactory for thread safety.
- Fixed bug in ParserAdapter that reported an incorrect error when an
attribute using a Namespace prefix appeared before the Namespace
- Fixed bugs in AttributesImpl that caused infinite loops or prevented
- Specified that InputSource.getSystemId should return null when no
system ID is available.
- Modified DefaultHandler.resolveEntity to throw IOException, as in
the interface specification.
- Added default constructors to SAXException,
SAXNotRecognizedException, and SAXNotSupportedException.
There is a complete ChangeLog in the distribution, for anyone
interested in the agonizing details.
All the best, and Happy New Year,
David Megginson firstname.lastname@example.org