   XML-to-XML conversion utilities

  • From: bboeri@world.std.com
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:41:26 -0800

Hi,

I'm looking for a utility that provides perhaps an 80% solution
to the problem of converting valid XML documents from one DTD
to another DTD.

Ideally I'd like a system that lets me map tag-or-attribute-source
to tag-or-attribute-destination. Something that isn't Omnimark-perfect
but more like a 4GL in terms of ease of use.

I know there is no Santa Claus, but if is there a solution that
does perhaps 80-90% of the job and lets you tweak the balance
with an XML authoring tool like XMetaL or Spy, please let me
know.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
http://world.std.com/~bboeri