   Contextlessness (was RE: Treaty of Wulai [...])

  • From: Steve Rowe <sarowe@textwise.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:42:43 -0500

Andrew,

You've taken to replying without context, viz., "respondeo sine
vicini" (YALPWP - yet another Latin phrase without price).  I beg you
(question not why) to include something to let us (maybe it's just me
that's troubled?) know what you're talking about.

Thanks,
Steve Rowe
MNIS-TextWise Labs

Andrew Layman allowed, ex cathedra: