Re: Are we losing out because of grammars?

Rick Jelliffe wrote:

> From: James Clark <jjc@jclark.com>
>
> >What is the point of this crusade against grammars?
>
> Oh, it is no crusade against grammars.

To make it short, isn't the main difference that with Schematron
everything that is not forbidden is allowed while with the other
languages, everything that is not allowed is forbidden.

Schematron will then be a better fit if you've not so many things to
forbid while the others will be more useful if you've not that many
things to allow!

Eric