Re: MS ServerXMLHTTP Object

--- Jon Ceanfaglione <Jcean@cisglobal.com> wrote:
> I'm using the MSXML3 ServerXMLHTTP Object to experiment with data transfer
> of XML data.  However, I keep getting an Access is denied message.  What
> does this message mean?  I wouldn't normally post this, but I can't seem to
> get any information on the error from MS sites.

You may want to try using the MSXML3 proxycfg tool, available at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/468/msdncompositedoc.xml

In addition to configuring proxy settings for the ServerXMLHTTP object, it also
seems to have an effect on the way the object handles authentication. See the
readme that it comes with for some examples. If you don't have a proxy server,
try running it with a command line of:

proxycfg -d

and see if that helps.

Jim