[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI <email@example.com>
- To: Joe English <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:43:37 -0800
> I don't think there are any explosive constructs in TREX.
> In James' reference implementation of TREX (if I understand it
But the very existence of INTERLEAVE and CONCUR makes it impossible to
implement efficient automaton-based validator.
> I believe that RELAX can be implemented in the same way, though
> I don't know if any of the existing implementations do so.
Current verifier for Java is implemented on the basis of automaton.
In this implementation, parsing a schema costs more, but validating
instances costs less.
As you said, implementing it by using "regular expression residual" is
also possible, and should be resulted in the same performance properties.
- From: Rick Jelliffe <email@example.com>
- Re: Blowout
- From: Joe English <firstname.lastname@example.org>