Re: Information on updates to XML standards

Absolutely true. For intros and overviews you might also try browsing the
various XML links on the W3C home page: http://www.w3c.org, and XML.com:
http://www.xml.com has always done a good job of covering new XML
technologies. You might try searching through their previous articles.

Jeff Rafter <jeffrafter@earthlink.net> on 02/08/2001 03:11:10 PM