From: xml-dev-errors@lists.xml.org [mailto:xml-dev-errors@lists.xml.org]On
Behalf Of JoshMEagle
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 3:49 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: HREFs in XSL

Any way to create an HTML link using XSL or XSLT from an XML element?

<email>me@myserver.com</email> -> <a
href=mailto:me@myserver.com>me@myserver.com</a>

I've found documentation using FO but only to hardcode a URL .... I want to
pull the email from an XML file and display it as a link.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Joshua Miller
Web Development
Eagle Technologies Group, Inc.
Business Solutions for the Next Generation
www.eagletgi.com
josh.miller@eagletgi.com