RE: HREFs in XSL

Josh:

No need to use FO. Use syntax as follows:

<a>
	<xsl:attribute name="href">mailto:<xsl:value-of select="email" />
	</xsl:attribute>
</a>

I'm sure this will line wrap in a weird way when this message is
transmitted. I recommend putting the entire <xsl:attribute> element on one
line of text in your XSLT stylesheet. You may need to change the select
attribute in <xsl:value-of> to fit the actual structure of your XML and your
stylesheet, e.g. "/customer/contact_info/email".

HTH

-- Florian G. Haas
   Fachhochschul-Studiengang Informationsberufe
   Eisenstadt, Austria