Re: Open Source XML Editor

Danny Ayers wrote:

> This is fair enough, but I was responding to your point about authors not
> being intimidated by markup. Knowing the structure and knowing the markup
> aren't necessarily the same thing.

No, but if I had a choice between someone who understood the structure of a data
set and someone who had memorised the element and attribute names, I know which
one I'd choose. Structure requires comprehension - markup just requires a map.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein