Re: SAX InputSource and character streams

I'm not sure what those "several places" are that you're referring to;
no, not convinced.  Not that it matters much ... there are ways
that specs write "here be dragons".  By using curious phrases
like "XML Processor", and vague compliance levels like "error",
that's exactly what the spec did.  Red Dragon -- or Blue?  Either
way, safety calls for the app to be careful.

- Dave