Re: CodeML?

On 2/25/01 at 3:34 PM, rgl@decisionsoft.com (Richard Lanyon) wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
>
> > See Gavin Nicol's XEXPR http://www.w3.org/TR/xexpr/ for a
> > scripting language using XML syntax (looks like a little LISP in
> > XML).
>
> There's also XML Script. The early versions of XML Script look
> pretty archaic now (seeing as they pre-date namespaces), but we're
> in the process of releasing the completely re-thought XML Script
> 2. A spec should be on the http://www.xmlscript.org/ website soon,
> and a late-alpha version of a processor is on the site now.

XMLScript looks like it might be interesting. i can't say for
certain though until i read through the docs but that is difficult.
is there any way that you can create a downloadable pdf file of the
documentation so that i don't have to click link after link after
link after link after link to try and read about it?

thanks!

rjsjr