Linear time XML treediff

Dear all,

since I'm unable to find a better forum for making this public: I've put
up a free implementation of a simple linear time diff algorithm that
compares two DOM trees and gives you the result.

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/students/c.nentwich/treediff/

The algorithm is non-optimal (doesn't produce the smallest difference)
but is fast. It is useful in settings with resource limitations (has
been tested on a mobile application) or timing constraints (has been
tested on a transaction settlement system).

So, next time you have to detect changes in your XML documents, why not
give it a try :) Out of fairness I would like to mention that
alphaworks.ibm.com have a diff algorithm that produces smaller diffs, at
a price..

Christian