Re: Marketing XML?

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 03:50:34PM -0800, Darryn Sneller wrote:
> Hi,
>   Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as
> 'Marketing XML'?

Oh yes, most of it is.

> I recently came across Workflow XML
> and now I'm trying to find something similar for the
> area of marketing, if it's out there.

The best place to look for this kind of thing is Robin Cover's site,
search interface here <http://xml.coverpages.org/search>

I don't know of anything specifically marketing-oriented (I wonder how
such a thing can be codified!) but you might want to look at the various
customer profiling initiatives like CPEX <http://www.cpexchange.org/>.

-- Edd