RE: more grist

> Is Rick J. right? Do it but don't call it XML?
> Does that 'renaming' save us anything but
> admitting we need something like groves and
> grove plans?  In my opinion, once you take
> away lexical unification (same syntax),
> by definition, by Draconian rule, it quits
> being XML.

I think these are fair points. After all its not
so long since we were asking "How much does
a developer need to know before they can
do useful work with XML?" [1]

If this stuff isn't central to getting immediate
benefits, then lets label it as such.

We want a shallow incline, not a cliff.

[1]. http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/10/11/deviant/index.html

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"