RE: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: Petition to withdraw xsl:script from XSLT 1.1

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> I like the RDDL idea because it allows one
> to locate alternatives, but will that scale
> and perform?

I would predict that usage of a few select, and very common
extension functions will be very performant; as the xsl
processor can cashe the proper implementation.  If a
script uses a ton of not-so-standard extension functions
from all over the internet, then perhaps not...

;) Clark