RE: A real community service

Michael Fitzgerald wrote:

> I had a look at the XML Edge site. The irony of seeing a chapeau-ed Tim
> Bray -- twice mind you -- emblazoned on the page, in light of his
> post, was
> one of the best moments of my day.

yeah well at first glance you might think that Tim was being disingenuous
but what is really outrageous is that this site (xmledge or whatever) is
listing people who gave keynotes at last year's XML DevCon in San Jose ...
which I was at and at which Tim as gave a terrific keynote. it seems to me
that this other conference site has patently false advertising. on the other
hand I may have simply had no idea where I was at the time.

-Jonathan