Re: XML Meta-Architecture (Technetcast program of Henry Thompsonkeynote)

This program is now available at:
http://technetcast.ddj.com/tnc_play_stream.html?stream_id=530

Thanks to Ken North for providing the tapes.

I have a question for this group - I understand Henry Thompson's
description of the Infoset and XML data types as providing the formal basis
for the definition of semantic types that are propagated -and exchanged-
through XML applications.  I also recently listened to Tim B-L's vision for
a semantic web based on RDF (also available on TechNetCast -excuse the
plug).  Can someone clarify for me how both visions fit together?  Thanks
--PL, DDJ TNC