Re: is that a fork in the road?

Tim Bray wrote:

> In fact (in particular from the Extreme Programming point of view), you
> should arguably *always* use it as a model for software development.

Yes, but they would all involve having fairly concrete vision of the endgame
requirements during development. You would be one member of a small group that I
could be convinced has that kind of vision about XML and all the related bits and
pieces. I certainly don't and I'm not embarrassed to admit it, because I doubt if a
great number of people do. Nonetheless, as I mentioned in my previous post, I'm
optimistic about the eventual outcome.

> And incrementalism applies well as an approach to lots of other
> activities, too.

Does that mean we're going to get another crack at all this if we screw it up? :-)

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein