biztalk schema

hope this is not too off topic. We are building our own (small) integration server and in order to support packaging, I would like to implement the biztalk framework in that. Right now, I am looking for the schema definition of the "biz tags", but wasn't able to find it on the net (except for some html pages on microsoft describing the structure).

appreciate any hints for that, would like to get the definitions in W3C schema format...

Nick