XSet: an update

As part of some work integrating the RDF and XML Schema views of the
'PSVI' -- I've updated XSet: the XML property set/grove model at:

http://www.openhealth.org/XSet

What I'm basically working on is a standard and schema specification
independent way to add type information to XML groves/infosets -- this
mechanism will be compatible with both XML 1.0, XML Schema and RDF each of
which discuss types.

Essentially an XSet 'expansion' of an XML document produces a neutral
serialization syntax for an XML grove or subset thereof i.e. an Infoset.

Jonathan Borden
The Open Healthcare Group
http://www.openhealth.org