Output Indenting with XSL

Does anybody know how to force a nicely indented HTML output for the result
of applying XSL to XML?

I am expecting something like this:
<HTML>
  <HEAD>
  </HEAD>
  <BODY>
     <P>asasa</P>
     <P>asdasdasd</P>
  </BODY>
</HTML>

I tried putting this kind of statement in the XSL to no avail.
<xsl:output method="html" version="4.0" indent="yes"/>

I also tried:
<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" indent="yes"/>

I am using MSXML 3.0, and I am calling transformNode and then writing the
output to the file. I also tried mocking with preserveSpace attribute.

Thanks,
Tigran