Re: an xsl/xpath question re attribute qualifiers

thanks.

I was, and remain somewhat, confused by the analogies and differences in
the respective grammars in REC-xslt-19991116 and REC-xpath-19991116. I
mistook the XSLT (Pattern , LocationPathPattern, ...) formulation for
XPath's ( LocationPath , (AbsoluteLocationPath | RelativeLocationPath ) )...

I surmise I should understand it to be more like XPath's (UnionExpr,
PathExpr, ...).

Is that correct?