RE: The less abstract Infoset

Jeff Rafter wrote:

> Jonathan,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  Suddenly my question seems rather naive.  I am
> wondering though, are these implementations of the Infoset or do
> the simply
> make use of the Infoset?

The question is not naive at all. You *are* persisting in trying to make an
API out of the Infoset which is fine, except that it is still an API derived
from the Infoset. For example, substitute the Infoset's "InformationItem"
with the DOM's "Node" and see that the DOM (in an idealized fashion) really
is an implementation of the Infoset.

-Jonathan