Ruby scripting, XML

I've been looking for information about XML resources for the Ruby
scripting language (NOT the W3C Ruby work, which deals with text
annotation).  Most of what I can find is in Japanese, though I did track
down an XML parser module at:
http://www.yoshidam.net/Ruby.html

Right now, I'm just poking around to see what's out there, but it's proving
a bit trickier than I expected.

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly and Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML