Re: XLink processor

At 12:30 PM 3/13/01 +0100, Gerd Mueller wrote:
>Does anybody know an Xlink processor written in Java and open-source ?
>Or at least some kind of framework to work with XLinks ?

My XLinkFilter is way out of date, but it might provide some kind of
foundation or at least give you an idea or two about ways to use XLink

It uses SAX 1.0 and the 3/3/98 XLink draft.  Pretty simple stuff, and since
it was before arcs, it connects everything-in-a-link to

One of these days...

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly and Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML