RE: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

That's good.  I thought we
would have to invoke the same
rules we just laid on our kids
here in the states to stave off
the use of guns on playground
bullies.

<offtopic>Gad, we have a mess here and
we are reacting with technology
and draconian rules instead of
thinking.

"We are swinging God in a cradle..."</offtopic>

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h