Re: A simple guy with a simple problem

"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:
> I don't think Bob wants to use these things - he has to deal with an
> outside world where people send him such things, and regularly.  That fancy
> wrench isn't anything he wants to use.
>
> Amazing how there really are people out there who feel convinced they must
> use every feature...

That is human nature. On the one hand, it's why we have any technology
at all -- somebody, sometime, felt the urge to explore simply because
they could. On the other hand, it's why we have the technology we do --
that same somebody couldn't stop themselves. I'll believe that human
nature has changed when I see SUVs replaced by bottom-of-the-line Honda
Civics (or a pair of shoes) and Cuisinarts replaced by a carving knife,
a spoon, and a bowl.

-- Ron