RE: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

I agree completely with these sentiments, and though I wish for less, we are
fully committed here to supporting XML Schema and are definitely moving in
that direction.

(And I do want to read your paper; I've just been too busy. Hopefully this
weekend.)