Re: Word 2000 html output into content and style

This looks possibly tremendous. A couple of questions:

1) Do you have any plans to make source code available?

I don't generally spend the effort to get to know _any_ software that might
not be maintained etc. if I don't have access to the source ... there is so
much cool stuff available and I have so little time...

2) Is this Word 2000 specific?

Could this be applied to Word 7 html output? (if not ... another reason for
source code availability).

3) Does this have applications for e.g. simply fixing the HTML conversion
i.e. Word 2K -> XML -> XHTML

This sort of thing is potentially a very important type of project and
unless you have specific plans to commercialize it (which is fine btw -- but
in which case I'd wait until a commercial version were available) it would
be great to open source the project (in which case I would encourage people
to participate)

Jonathan Borden
http://www.openhealth.org
The Open Healthcare Group