RE: Web Philosophy

> There is, of course, another alternative: For those results that you
> are interested in, participate in the process of defining the
> recommendations.

That is in *no* way a guarantee that your influence will have
the desired effect. Sometimes there is such a large gap in
knowledge and intended purpose of the specification that
you simply cannot get what you want.

Kind of like somone saying "I want to start a working group
to define the canonical use of milk". One person want to
make cheese, the other, casein.