ANN: XMLForms 1.0

Schemantix is pleased to announce the release of XMLForms 1.0. Some of you
may have taken a look at previous Open Source versions of this product under
the name SxDP (Schemantix Development Platform). The name change reflects
our decision to "go proprietary" with this and future versions of the
technology.

In brief, XMLForms generates web forms and reports from XML schemas,
facilitating the development and maintenance of web interfaces that need to
work with XML-based B2B infrastructure. A major focus has been on making
these interfaces easily customizable, as well as fostering reuse by
encapsulating semantic information about application presentation alongside
the schema (using Tibco's Schema Adjunct Framework). More information can be
found at http://www.schemantix.com/product/xmlforms.html.

There are also two new whitepapers on the site (linked from the
above-mentioned page): "XML Schemas and the Future of E-Business" and
"Plugging People into B2B Infrastructure". These are quite relevant to
recent discussions on this list about the role of schemas and associated
semantics in application development. Naturally, I'd be very interested in
any comments.

Regards,
Matthew

S C H E M A N T I X        *   TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS TODAY
Chief Executive Officer    *   www.schemantix.com