RE: humility (was RE: experts)

> So are you suggesting that we're merely getting the
> wrong kind of experts?

Perhaps... or perhaps the wrong mixture of them.
In some cases, we have the wrong people taking on
tasks too. Not everyone can be a good spec. editor
for example... communication, especially written
communication, is a hard art.

So... at the end of the day it's not experts vs.
bozos so much as choosing the right mixture of
domain experts, a few rabid minimalists,
a few generalists, and a few users, just for
good luck ;-)