RE: attribute order (RE: Syntax Sugar and XML information models)

At 06:44 PM 3/29/01 +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
>I've heard quite a few people working with XHTML complain about that.
>about tools that don't pay enough attention to such details.

The XHTML case is even trickier, since most XSLT processors come with
built-in modes for XML and HTML.

The XML mode would produce:

The HTML mode would produce:

And what the XHTML folks really want is:

4xt.org built an output mode for XT that supported that distinction, but I
haven't followed it in the other XSLT processors.

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly and Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML