RE: attribute order (RE: Syntax Sugar and XML information models)

Simon St.Laurent says:
> >In such a world, unordered parameter lists/attribute lists
> >make a great deal of sense...
>
> Sure.  But you might also want to be able to use the order of
> said lists as one criteria for applying said type.

As I said in another email, yes, I think you *should* be able
to use attribute ordering as one type of conformance test, though
in *most* cases, it won't be necessary.

I can imagine, for example, trying to validate the output of
a database gateway... attribute order assertion tests could
be very useful (ensuring that the SQL is returning
the data sorted in a particular way).