Announce: soap-newbies mail list

"Started in April 2001, this list supports developers working on SOAP toolkits, low-level code that interops based on the SOAP 1.1 specification. It's a newbies list because SOAP is new, we're all newbies, but we want to work with everyone who thinks SOAP is exciting, fun and enabling. Bring your questions here and other newbies will help you find the answers you seek."