Re: multiple schema proposed recs

At 10:30 PM 4/2/01 -0700, Christopher R. Maden wrote:
>Did you read the status section?
>
>The deadline for review of this document is Monday 16 April 2001. [Note:
>this version of this Proposed Recommendation replaces that published on 16
>March 2001. The only change from that draft is that the type there called
>'number' is here renamed 'decimal'. This type was called 'decimal' up until
>the draft of 16 March 2001, so this change simply restores the original
>name of this type.]

No, actually, I hadn't.

Can't say I find those especially informative, especially regarding
changes, around 97% of the time.  Since all three documents updated, I was
expecting something more dramatic.

Republishing a Proposed Recommendation two weeks after its release to make
a change like that feels like, well, an April Fools' joke.

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly and Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML