Re: RFC DTD (was "Binary XML" proposals)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Christian Nentwich wrote:

> We have a lot of time.. and we've done a converter and a DTD, please
> give us a month or two to get back to you all!
>
> We can probably send some preliminary work to interested people on this
> list..

Oooh... does it have markup for the data format diagrams that keep
cropping up in RFCs? We see the parsing of those (and lists of
protocol numbers etc.) by tcpdump and friends as a killer app.

Sorta like BNF for protocols. Nothing new technically, just a
standardisation effort.

> Christian

ABS

--