-----Original Message-----
From: Murali Mani [mailto:mani@CS.UCLA.EDU]

I wish not to be sceptical -- but i might say the following --
let the community come up more for the necessity of binary form, and thus
we will have quality work on which we can build in stead of probably
"rushing"(??) things. let it slowly evolve.
Also I think at this point probably there is no strong enough need for
binary XML.
And I think standardizing binary XML seems slightly prohibitive at this
point of time. gzip etc sometimes might be good enough for the time
being??