Re: Inline DTD in stylesheet

Sadly, DTDs seem to be second class citizens for most XML specs. XSLT is no
exception.

I don't know of an easy way to do it, but perhaps a kludge could be found.

Are you trying to:
   1. Always output the same Internal DTD subset; or
   2. Create a custom Internal DTD subset through XSLT

Also, is there a reason you can't use an External DTD subset?

-Wayne Steele