Re: deterministic content model

I think there is a *very* obvious solution for keys if you have
unambiguous grammars. But there very well could be a *very* clean solution
for keys even if we allow ambiguous grammars.

This I think is very important to study -- I think we cannot get much
further in defining operations for document processing if we base the
operations on XML Schema.

<warning>speaking for himself only</warning>

cheers - murali.