Re: open sourced xml diff tools or package ?

See http://www.deltaxml.com for an xml diff package which is free for
small files and cheap (99 USD) for larger files. I'm afraid the
source is not available but there will soon be an embeddable API
version which can be pipelined with other XML processes, e.g. XSL
filters.

The output file is XML so can be processed in any suitable way.

DeltaXML works for any XML files, with or without DTD, and can be
customized (by us) for a specific DTD to give more intelligent
differences.

Robin