RE: XML Overlays and Deltas: Existing methods? Ideas?

Then I may be missing something vital in your
application requirement.

A grove describes the exhaustive property set.   A grove
plan can be the state of those given some application use
or step in processing seen as the grove plan resulting from
that step (simply, what is the property set after transform).
As far as I can tell, changes in plans, packaging, etc. are
functionally the same; different plans for groves.

No AFAIK, it doesn't discuss transport mechanisms.  My
question would be if the definitions are too heavy for
the application of deltas.

Someone in the grove community should comment.  My
preference would be if I am repackaging information
to use XSLT definitions as long as the format remains XML.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard