Re: Simple API for accessing data in an XML file in Java ? without having to write all the parsing code myself

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 05:09:14PM -0400, Arthur Senator wrote:
> I would like to use something simple 'like' the Microsoft ADO record set
> object (a cursor that enables to retrieve and update very simply from/to an
> XML file).

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but it may interest:

RAX: An XML Database API
by Sean McGrath
<http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/04/26/rax/index.html>

Also check out <http://xmlhack.com/search.php?q=RAX> for further RAX