Re: Sample for C++ schema validation using MSXML 4

Thanks a lot. For experimenting, the .js is fine. I amended it to give
more descriptive messages. (though trivial).
+ "\nposition:" +xmldoc.parseError.line +","+ xmldoc.parseError.linepos;

Can anyone tell me where can these 2 interface ids found?
'IID_IXMLDOMDocument2'
'IID_IXMLDOMSchemaCollection'

and is the namespace parameter of XMLSchemaCache.add()  for specifying the
targetNamespace attribute of the <schema> element?
Sorry for being so fuzzy. I'm just trying to find a C++ tool and so far I
only tried Oracle's old schema processor...

	Tamas