RE: ZDNet Schema article,and hiding complexity within user-friendlyproducts

Last mail for the day --

I think Michael Champion is more correct than Eric -- we *trust* the WGs
to come up with correct technology, as a not very experienced person, I
also tend to trust big corporations like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, but i
think the experience with XML schema is making me doubt the big
corporations to some extent. I have the highest regard for tim berners
lee, who had made the web possible.

I am glad with the merger of RELAX and TREX, it makes the solution adopted
by RELAX/TREX stronger, it also focusses development on one specification,
also personally it gives me hope of correct research -- I am sure
RELAX/TREX will survive the marketing strategies from XML Schema, whatever
be their individial market shares.

cheers - murali.