[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ANN]: B-Bop Announces New Release of Xfinity (tm) XML Server
- From: Soumitra Sengupta <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:14:37 -0700
We are pleased to announce the release of the B-Bop Xfinity Server 2.0,
a native XML server for content and document management applications.
This new release features enhanced XML Query, built-in caching for
faster performance, a new web-based administration utility and fully
automated installation for easy deployment.
Designed specifically for XML applications, B-Bop Xfinity Server
- Native XML Storage and Retrieval using any standard RDBMS
- XML Query with support for XPATH
- Scalable XSLT Transformation Engine
- Real-time Assembly of Content
- Server-side Rendering of HTML, WML, Text and other formats
Xfinity 2.0 stores and indexes any well-formed XML document without
special setup or configuration. It is DTD independent and preserves XML
structure and element order information. It supports element-level
queries across one or more documents. Written in Java, Xfinity is based
on an n-tier architecture and is J2EE compliant. It easily integrates
with existing web pages, Web servers, content management systems and XML
authoring tools via well-defined servlet APIs.
Xfinity 2.0 is available for MS Windows NT 4 and 2000 immediately. A
version for Sun Solaris operating system will be available within 45
days. For more information on the product, system requirements and an
evaluation license please visit:
B-Bop Associates, Inc.
Ph : 650-340-2702